Springfield Farmers’ Market would like to invite you to participate in our 2017 market season. Our market is held once a week, every Friday from 3 – 7pm, at the City Fountain Plaza, on 5th and A Street, in downtown Springfield.
A few highlighted benefits include:
- Ridiculously affordable and dedicated space to market and sell your products
- $30 registration fee + one-time $100 booth fee for the entire 2017 market season
- A skilled board of directors committed to the success of the market and its vendors
- Community Sponsors include: City of Springfield, NEDCO, Springfield Area Chambers of Commerce, & Willamalane Parks and Recreation
- Tremendous volunteer support available to assist with set up, take down and most importantly, throughout the market
- Community recognition as a Springfield Farmers’ Market “sponsor”
- Various marketing promotions to include print marketing materials, newspaper and media, photo and video, email campaigns, announcements from community partners, Facebook and Instagram, and much more!
- Opportunity to expand your consumer base, not only during the market season, but year-round as your products are sought out
With any successful farmers’ market, it is the critical mass with both a variety of vendors and merchandise, and an array of customers that will determine its success. We believe what’s missing is the appreciation of how rewarding it can be to be a part of a community, contributing and benefiting from local products and services, and more importantly, the friendships that can be built between neighbors and community partners. The Springfield Farmers’ Market is committed to being that great place for our community.
I hope you will consider this invitation to participate in the 2017 Springfield Farmers’ Market. For more exciting information or to register your business, please contact Sheila Barry [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Please join us in this journey, as we work to know our food, community and each other more fully.
Chair, Board of Directors
Springfield Farmers’ Market